- 12 oz. package wide noodles – (can use no yolk)
- 1-1/2 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup plus 3 TB sugar
- 1-1/2 pint real sour cream (not nonfat)
- 1-1/2 pint cottage cheese (not nonfat but can use light)
- 2-3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 8 eggs (can use egg substitute)
- Cinnamon & sugar
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced thin
Cook and drain noodles. Beat butter and sugar, add sour cream, cottage cheese, salt and vanilla. Mix in eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in cooked noodles. Add apples and raisins. Pour into buttered 9″x13″ glass baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
YOJO TIP: Serve with my Mommy’s Homemade Applesauce recipe!